Hi all
Im currently on PE5 4x18 and my wrists are the first to lose strength. Is this normal because i feel like I could do alot longer if my wrists didnt give up first?
Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Garry Barker, April 18, 2018 · 3 Replies · 78 Views
Hi all
Im currently on PE5 4x18 and my wrists are the first to lose strength. Is this normal because i feel like I could do alot longer if my wrists didnt give up first?
Thank you
Hey Garry,
Are you working Handstand One as well? The wrist exercises in the H1 course will also help with your planche.
Hey @Jeffrey Bittner
Yes i have the HS1 course. I worked on wrist stretches alot when injured last year.
Do you think the issue is lack of wrist strengh or mobility?
Sorry I've posted this topic twice.
Maintaining strong, mobile wrists will be extremely important as you get further into your planche training. I recommend using the wrist exercises from the Handstand course as part of your warm up.