Here is my current progress. Strength wise this is not taxing, but I wonder what coaches think about protraction/depression at the plank stage of the PE? The hollow body being very strong is something I'm struggled greatly with.
Thank you!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ezra Richardson, April 17, 2018 · 3 Replies · 86 Views
Here is my current progress. Strength wise this is not taxing, but I wonder what coaches think about protraction/depression at the plank stage of the PE? The hollow body being very strong is something I'm struggled greatly with.
Thank you!!
HI Ezra, your mobility is much more than required for mastery...very good!
For the PE there is the common tendency of retracting and internally rotate the upper arm, this leads to spine extension, try to hold the spine neutral and avoid excessive retraction and internal rotation.
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:For the PE there is the common tendency of retracting and internally rotate the upper arm, this leads to spine extension, try to hold the spine neutral and avoid excessive retraction and internal rotation.
Thank you for the feedback Alessandro! Trust me the iM feels great too so I'm glad to hear it's good. The minor spine extension is something I believe I can take care of, I will work on in the next session!
Thanks!
On 4/17/2018 at 11:11 PM, Ezra Richardson said:Here is my current progress. Strength wise this is not taxing, but I wonder what coaches think about protraction/depression at the plank stage of the PE? The hollow body being very strong is something I'm struggled greatly with.
Thank you!!
Wow! Those pike pulls man! How the F$@& did you get there??? That depth is insane!