This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE 1 & IM form check

Started by Matthew Semegran, April 16, 2018 · 3 Replies · 46 Views

Matthew Semegran

So I hit my 5x60 and 5x5 for IM. So I want to make sure I'm ready to move on. 

(I shot this after my full core workout so I'm a little extra shaky because of that.)

 

PE: 

 

 

IM:

 

 

Also, I'm working my through Thive and cutting back on portions, as I know losing some weight will help a lot. lol 

 

 

Cheers,


Matt

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Matthew, some refinements only for the PE:

-move lower your feet. 10 cm from the floor is ok.

-do not tuck your chin, feel the neck as a natural elongation of the spine.

Matthew Semegran

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your feedback!

Is this better?

(it's not the full 60 as this was for my warm up.) 

 

Everett Carroll

Nice job Matt. Don't forget to point your toes! ;)