This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anybody on Padova, Italy?

Started by Santiago Pinzón, April 14, 2018 · 5 Replies · 192 Views

Santiago Pinzón

I am moving to Padova on october for my studies. I would like to know people and facilities in the area for gymnastics training! Let's get in touch :) 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Santiago, I know there is a good gym of my students that is named "Spartan movement", also there is the "corpo libero gymnastics team gym" that is the biggest and best center of Veneto, last there is the gym where I actually coach gymnastics, it is located in Vicenza. the adults course in my gym takes place in the evening from 8 to 9 on thur and tues.

Santiago Pinzón

Wooow! I will definitely look for these places and to train with you, that's amazing cause until now I haven't been much connected (I currently live in South America). Thank you and see you there!

Santiago Pinzón

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro, are the classes 8-9 am or pm?

Alessandro Mainente

The classes are pm and available from october. in the summer period, the vast majority of the classes offered in gymnastics club are suspended because there are the summer camps.

Marco Levati

Hi all,

I have a friend who trains in Padova during the lockdown via Zoom. PM me if you want to join the Zoom call! Ciao!