This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

foundations and progression

Started by Dr.Harout, April 13, 2018 · 2 Replies · 184 Views

Dr.Harout

Greetings to all,

my question is there are 6 progressions in F1...so each progression will take 12 weeks...as I see it will take 72 weeks and more....so I dont know if the same will go on for the f2 and f3 and f4...can one start the splits together with the f1?

Dr.Harout

Dr.Harout

I came across some youtube videos on foundation one....someone was doing exercises ...and as the topic of the videos with name of the exercises what am recalling is SLS/PE1....I couldn't do it...and as I read coach Sommers' post in another thread "roadmap and curriculum"   foundation one doesn't need a prerquisite...what advice can you give...should i start from fundamentals only?

Thanks in advance

Alessandro Mainente
On 13/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, Harout Aintablian said:

Greetings to all,

my question is there are 6 progressions in F1...so each progression will take 12 weeks...as I see it will take 72 weeks and more....so I dont know if the same will go on for the f2 and f3 and f4...can one start the splits together with the f1?

Dr.Harout

hi Harout, basically yes, BUT once you have finished the F1 the system will require a sort of accelerated approach where you can try to test the new element and, if necessary, set your workout. this is something you can do also now by moving in the setting page at chose the last week of a progression and see if you can perform the mastery.