Hi folks. I'm into F3 on my SLS - it's surreal!
Can I get feedback on my form please? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Benjamin Nutt, April 12, 2018 · 2 Replies · 31 Views
Hi folks. I'm into F3 on my SLS - it's surreal!
Can I get feedback on my form please? Thanks!
IF you lock out your knees you will make me happy...
joking, the cue of the exercise is not focusing on the extended leg but consider that a locked knee is by far better in order to avoid possible compensation on the hip.
You have a nice natural ankle mobility!
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:IF you lock out your knees you will make me happy...
joking, the cue of the exercise is not focusing on the extended leg but consider that a locked knee is by far better in order to avoid possible compensation on the hip.
You have a nice natural ankle mobility!
Lol, I was thinking about that. I’m actually going to start with Week 2 and focus on locking my knee before increasing volume!