This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jefferson curl

Started by Leigh Kettle, April 10, 2018 · 5 Replies · 105 Views

Leigh Kettle

https://youtu.be/4a9v9GpTFiE

heh guys 

How is my Jefferson looking as filmed recently. Been working on my last critique advice given so just wanted to know what I need to work on from here 

many thanks 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Leigh,

Remember to keep the weight close to your legs as you do this exercise. At the bottom of the stretch you are also picking up some bend in the knees. Work on keeping them straight throughout your set. Also work on curling your spine more on the descent. Nice work!

Leigh Kettle

I really do focus strongly on keeping legs locked throughout so I’m sure it’s a trick of the camera lol but I’ll be mindful of this -.. the articulation isn’t coming natural to me but I’ll keep working hard 

 many thanks Jeffrey - 

Jeffrey Bittner

You're doing a great job, Leigh! Keep up the consistency!

Leigh Kettle

Thanks  Jeffrey @Jeffrey Bittner

took your words that were fresh in my

mind in tonight’s training 

are these any better

Rolled the trousers up for you lololol

:lol:

Leigh 

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome work, Leigh. It's looking much better!