Hello,
I had a question because I will be away from Wifi for about 10 months (I may get access to very expensive Wifi occasionally) and I will have lots of time to focus on my training and stretching and I was curious if there was any way to personally download the stretch series videos on my computer. This seems like it would be a very beneficial way to use them because it would open a lot of options up for people away from wifi. Thanks for the answers,
Marcus
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Question about Videos
Started by Marcus Nelson, April 10, 2018 · 7 Replies · 187 Views
HI Marcus, actually the course is not available for download. If you have some experience with the course I suggest you taking note of the sequence and the hold time plus some detail about the exercises so that you are more autonomous.
Hi Marcus,
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Definetely take notes as Alex suggested. You will find and overview of all the exercises in your Course Library
How come a downloadable version hasn't been created? I love the follow along sequence and it would be really easy to create it for download. I'm sure other people would appreciate it as well so that when they are away from internet sources.
Marcus
The choice of having an online course is due primarily to copyright protection. At the moment a downloadable version is not in the GB options.
What would be awesome is a downloadable audio only version of the stretch videos
21 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:What would be awesome is a downloadable audio only version of the stretch videos
yes yes, I agree... I have the video on, but hardly ever watch, just listen to Coach's words...
5 hours ago, Suzanna McGee said:yes yes, I agree... I have the video on, but hardly ever watch, just listen to Coach's words...
This would be awesome.