This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist walk PE4

Started by Joshua Stevens, April 9, 2018 · 4 Replies · 95 Views

Joshua Stevens

In the video example, the back of his wrist joint is not touching the ground (so his wrists are constantly engaged in the down position). The only way I am able to do PE4 is if my wrists go a full 45-degrees so the back of the wrist rests on the floor (it almost ends in a stretch). It’s impossible for my wrists to both be down but with a gap from the floor so they are engaged - there’s too much strain on the wrists. 

Which technique is right?

Mark Pearson

I  noticed this as well. Clarification would be great!

Alessandro Mainente

Constant tension is necessary in order to engage the wrists extensor.

Mark Pearson

I appreciate this post, as I have been wondering this myself. PE3 mastery I can do, but I cant stall on even the first level of PE4. Should I do more reps on PE3 level 9 until further notice? maybe do more sets? Anything that you can suggest is appreciated

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Mark, generally an early progression creates a decent amount of strength so that you can easily manage at least 1-2 reps of the following one BUT the early one must be correctly master. I'm going to ask you to post the PE3 for mastery evaluation and PE4 for form check.