This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3 - pseudo planch push ups

Started by Fiona Silk, April 8, 2018 · 4 Replies · 122 Views

Fiona Silk

Hi,

I've finally got through those horrible push ups and I'd be grateful for some feedback on my pseudo planche push ups.

This was third set, and in the first two my body wasn't flat enough - is it now?

I can see that I am not starting in a protracted enough position. 

All other feedback welcome.

Thank you!

Fi

 

Fiona Silk

Bumping this up as I'm planning on doing this workout again today.

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Fiona you are surprisingly strong! sorry for the late...

well, there is a bit of piking in your form, probably if you hold the feet in place and you fully open your hips you will reach the correct lean.

Also, consider that if you do not reach the floor with all the body the movement is not complete.

The last one...keep your heels together.

Fiona Silk

Great - thanks.

I'm a recovering calisthenics  addict, so still have some residual strength! Used to be very strong, but paying for it now as I am really lacking in some areas (core) and have very very poor mobility!

Trying again and will post another video :)

Fiona Silk

OK, today's sets. This is set 2 and 3, as the first one I forgot to put my feet together. Better, I think. Tiny bit of piking still and I lose the form on the last rep of the third set. What do you think? I'll stick on two reps until I get the form good.