So I entered this trap... :-). I did 5*3r volume for two workouts no problem, but 6r in a set are not yet possible... But it is just a matter of time.... :-)
How is my form anyways?
Thanks a lot, Petra
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, April 6, 2018 · 3 Replies · 81 Views
So I entered this trap... :-). I did 5*3r volume for two workouts no problem, but 6r in a set are not yet possible... But it is just a matter of time.... :-)
How is my form anyways?
Thanks a lot, Petra
Bump
Crazy question -- why don't your feet slide forward! Mine do, unless I row at the gym on the mat, or wear sneakers at home.
I think your form looks great -- a good tight line. You're not quite low enough for a full ground row, but a lot of us have had to do a height somewhere between ground and incline row to transition to that full depth.
Heh @Jennifer Marie, thanks. It's quite non slippery surface, thanks god :-).