This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What to do when you're stuck

Started by ALLISON BENDER, April 4, 2018 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

ALLISON BENDER

Stuck on push ups. Stuck on ankle mobility in deck squats. What are your recommendations to improve? I got the memo on not skipping steps. Please now send memo on getting unstuck. 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Allison, first thing, post a video execution. HAVING  a review of the form is the best solution to understand possible weak points.

Antonio Alías Montoya
7 hours ago, ALLISON BENDER said:

Stuck on push ups. Stuck on ankle mobility in deck squats. What are your recommendations to improve? I got the memo on not skipping steps. Please now send memo on getting unstuck. 

Hi Allison for push ups, keep working. For ankle mobility Front split series once a week and achilles strecht almost everyday for the rest of your life. I ve been on deck squats one and a half year. Not in a hurry because my cossack are even worse (working on middle split...).