This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE2 +iM

Started by Devon O'Neal, April 3, 2018 · 7 Replies · 113 Views

Devon O'Neal

Any advice and critique would be appreciated. Thank you!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Devon, the PE is ok, on the IM you need to actively hold the bar closer to the legs when possible.

Devon O'Neal

I have been working on Alessandro's advice for a couple of months by keeping the bar closer to my legs. I would appreciate an evaluation of my progress. Thank you for your time!

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great work, Devon! My only suggestion is to slow down the descent on your J-curls so that you can focus on curling each vertebrae one at a time. Keep it up!

Devon O'Neal

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner! I will work on that!

Devon O'Neal

It is about time for another form check to evaluate my progress. I have been focusing on slowing down my J-curls. Thank you for all that you do!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Devon  , the PE is ok. for the IM if you can reach past the toes with all your palms you can move on.

Devon O'Neal

@Alessandro MainenteThank you! I will make sure that my palms are past my toes on the J-curl before I move forward with this progression. I do not think that I am quite there yet.