Suggestions on how to improve my form on this one? I'm focusing on keeping my knees together, and moving my hips, and getting close to a 90 deg bend in my knee.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Anthony Del Balso, April 3, 2018 · 2 Replies · 36 Views
Suggestions on how to improve my form on this one? I'm focusing on keeping my knees together, and moving my hips, and getting close to a 90 deg bend in my knee.
Hey Anthony,
From a technical standpoint, you are doing a great job. Now it’s just a matter getting your reps in weekly to break up the adhesion in the knee area.
The primary focus should be on the rotation of the knees as you squat. This will strengthen the connective tissue writhin the knee joint.
Thank you Mikey - I'll keep it up. My legs are left burning after each PE5!