This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confused about the Series

Started by Dominik Greven, April 3, 2018 · 3 Replies · 179 Views

Dominik Greven

Hi everyone, 

 

I have started with the stretch and foundations series last August and am just blown away at how effective it is. That is to a large degree due to the great explanations and follow along videos. 

So here is my question: Are there just no such videos in den H1 and T1 series? Are those videos of the guys silently doing the exercises in the gym really the only material to work with? Or am I just missing something big??

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Dominik the update of H1 and T1 with the explanation of the exercise is a long terms process but the courses are not already updated.

Dominik Greven

Hi Alessandro, I excited to hear that it is already in process! As GST is just fantastic!

 

Jennifer Marie

In the meantime Dominik, the form checks, and resulting conversations, from other student-athletes can be very valuable.