This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1

Started by Andrew Molina, April 1, 2018 · 4 Replies · 51 Views

Andrew Molina

 

Hi,

Thanks in advance for reviewing. My questions are:

1. On tuck up, am I lowering my legs too fast?

2. On mobility, is my hip position correct? They seem to lean a bit to the side. Is that a compensation or normal?

3. How far back do I need to reach for mastery?

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Andrew:

-reduce the speed a bit;

-your left feet should be turned out of 90°

-for mastery, the lower shoulder should reach the knee level.

Andrew Molina

@Alessandro Mainente

Thanks so much! Oh and I forgot to ask, what's the weight for mastery on the iM?

Alessandro Mainente

It is not a problem of weight but rather a problem of a range of motion. Flexible people probably need only a couple of kg, a tight one maybe 10 kg.

Andrew Molina

Ah got it @Alessandro Mainente, so you use more weight to help you achieve a range of motion. Thanks! Super helpful