This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rock 'n roll to squat

Started by Brian Klein, March 31, 2018 · 3 Replies · 185 Views

Brian Klein

This is one of the most basic exercises, yet I cannot do it. I think it has to do with my mobility. I'm doing the stretching courses, but are they any other techniques I can use to accomplish this exercise?

Alessandro Mainente

HI Brian without seeing the video of your attempt in this movement is impossible to say where the problem is located.

Brian Klein

Ok. I'll post that when I get a chance... just was curious if there were any known modifications to make the exercise doable. Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hey Brian,

You're on the right track stretching each week. Elevating the surface that you roll back on will also help you with these while your lower body mobility continues to develop. Panel mats work great if you can find them since they allow you to gradually lower the height as you get more mobile.