ukrainian sports acrobatics madness

Started by Mikael Kristiansen, April 8, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,112 Views

Mikael Kristiansen

This is a good compilation clip of sports acrobatics. A lot of crazy skills in this clip. 1.5 salto to handstand from the shoulders, maltese in hand to hand and some guy doing 7 or 8 1 arm presses at the end!

This clip is by the ukraines mens pair duo, the winners of the world champs for several years now. Im personally not a big fan of the artistic qualities of sports acro, but what they do is just insane. This routine is just unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-5NU9xrbg

Sternford

:I Now I can say I have seen a guy doing a planche on top of another guy doing a planche, on top of two other guy's shoulders

irongymnast

There's such amazing talent in the world...

What's the name of the 'sport' that the 2 Ukrainian guys are competing in?

Also the short Ukrainian guy is so skinny.

Nick Van Bockxmeer

5jkjSF2VwP4

it hurts just watching them hyper extend their knees like that