So finally moved onto this monster. Is the arch enough or no?
I think I’m too overzealous on the iM. It’s 5rep each side, 10 total. And not 10 each side? Other than that, does it look ok? I’m using a 5lbs plate.
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jin Liu, March 28, 2018 · 2 Replies · 50 Views
So finally moved onto this monster. Is the arch enough or no?
I think I’m too overzealous on the iM. It’s 5rep each side, 10 total. And not 10 each side? Other than that, does it look ok? I’m using a 5lbs plate.
Thank you!
Your arch looks good, Jin! Aim to keep your ears covered by your arms with your hands at shoulder width as you hold. You iM looks pretty good too. Work on opening your shoulders more (more flexion) as well as rotating your torso as you lower into the stretch. Thinking about getting your bottom shoulder in front of the extended leg at the bottom of the stretch will help you to get the right amount of torso rotation. 5 on each side for 10 total reps is correct.
Great job so far!
Thank you Jeff for the feedback and clarification!