I think I'm getting close on these, but I do still have some work to do, and I'm taking my time working through the steps.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Josh Shaw, March 26, 2018 · 3 Replies · 39 Views
I think I'm getting close on these, but I do still have some work to do, and I'm taking my time working through the steps.
Hey Josh,
Nice ROM. I would like to see you twist more before lifting and then maintain that twist all the way and down. Essentially, twist to start the movement and then keep it for the entirety of the ascent and descent before twisting the other way for the next rep.
For the iM, be sure to keep your body straight (no caving in with the chest) and avoid allowing your opposite hip to stick out to the side. This will better work the obliques.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll work on those as I work through the last few steps.