This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS-SE2 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, March 26, 2018 · 4 Replies · 52 Views

Josh Shaw

I know I still have a way to go on these, but I figured now would be a good time to see if I'm moving in the right direction.  I still have a long way to go on the iM.  I've been working mostly negatives and timed holds.  This was the first time I was actually able to do any reps at all.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Damn , i'm jealous of your ankle range of motion...nice work here!

Josh Shaw
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Damn , i'm jealous of your ankle range of motion...nice work here!

Thanks.  Not very often someone is jealous of my range of motion on anything, so I consider that a great compliment, especially on this forum :)

Josh Shaw

Getting better at the iM... how's it look?

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi Josh,

Its a lot better than before. Keep up the good work.