I am following the recommended schedule on the GB unlimited platform. The Rings course does not show up in the schedule. Where does it fit? Will we eventually get to it if following the recommended daily schedule? Or, do I need to find space for this on my own? If so, how often should we train Rings? Much thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Where does it fit with GB unlimited?
Started by Tyler Smith, March 26, 2018 · 2 Replies · 336 Views
Hi Tyler,
Coach Sommer’s recommended schedule is designed for beginners. You can find the Rings course material in your Course Library. We do, however, strongly recommend finishing Foundation Four (Foundation Two at an absolute minimum) before beginning this course. Starting ring strength training before having properly conditioned the elbows invariably leads to injury.
Once you’re ready for your ring training I recommend to begin once a week and for the first couple of weeks and increase according to your recovery.
Thank you!