This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS1 PE4 - could you explain it please

Started by Fiona Silk, March 25, 2018 · 2 Replies · 112 Views

Fiona Silk

Hi,

I've searched but can't find an answer to this. I cannot tell from the video exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. It looks like I'm lying on the ground, trying to keep my back flat (so some PPT and pushing the lower back down) and bringing my arms above my head, but what are the form points? It seems very easy, which is why I'm wondering what I'm missing!

Presumably the mobility is only passed if the arms are at 90 degrees and the hands are shoulder width apart? In which case I might be on it for a year :D

Thanks,

Fi

Pauline Taube

Hi Fiona,

Your description is on point. Please submit a form check of your attempt so that we are able to give you some pointers :) 

Fiona Silk
1 hour ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Fiona,

Your description is on point. Please submit a form check of your attempt so that we are able to give you some pointers :) 

Oh that's great haha! I haven't actually started yet - I am doing it later and just wanted it clear in my head what I am doing. 

I'll post a video later - thanks!