This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE5 Form check

Started by Johan Tideland, March 25, 2018 · 6 Replies · 123 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello

I have just started this progression and I feel super exited about it, this is one of the sort of "big" progressions I have really been looking forward to reaching for the last 2 years, now I am finally here:)

PEhttps://youtu.be/1euDn7jEEmM

im sidehttps://youtu.be/u0KFNUZM6zE

im backhttps://youtu.be/25Wjsvtr2UA

In the PE I find it quite hard to not micro pike in the hips, I will work on improving it.

Thanks

Johan

Johan Tideland

bump

Jeffrey Bittner

It's looking awesome, Johan! Your PE looks solid, nice work. On your iM your right leg tends to be at a lower elevation than your left. Work on lifting it to the same elevation as your left leg. Great job so far!

Alessandro Mainente

NIce work, suggestions follows:

-if you perform the IM on the floor be sure to hold the knees as much closer to the floor as possible;

-notice that as you proceed into the lean your hips move higher as you get fatigued, strive to hold the same level of alignment.

Johan Tideland

Thanks for the feedback Alessandro, I will incorporate it in to my training

Johan Tideland

Hello

This is how my leans are looking now, Im I ok to start adding time on to these now?

PEhttps://youtu.be/mImK3E4_eeM

Cheers