Well, I know I should have just followed the foundation thing, but I was just trying out the planche lean
and maybe I leaned a little bit too much.
and since then my wrist hurts near the pinky finger side (i.e. ulnar side).
and it only hurts when I rotate or bend it, like when I have to bend it to take things out of my pocket.
so, what should I do now?
how do i heal this?
should I stop exercising for some time now?
or should I keep exercising?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Hurt my wrist doing planche leans
Started by Faraz Ahmed, March 24, 2018 · 1 Replies · 82 Views
Hey Faraz,
Avoid doing anything that aggravates your wrist for a week or two. If it is still bothering you in a couple of days, go ahead and make an appointment with a doctor to get it checked out. Seeking a medical opinion is the best way to stay safe.