This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE4 + iM

Started by Devon O'Neal, March 23, 2018 · 7 Replies · 105 Views

Devon O'Neal

I have been working on this and was wondering what I need to do to get this progression to mastery. Thank you for your expertise!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Devon , the bug focus here it having the legs parallel to the floor.

Devon O'Neal

I have been working on this for a couple months now and tried to get my feet close to parallel. I am using the GB backstrap, and when I have my feet perfectly parallel I will fall. I would appreciate any pointers that I need to continue to work on. Thank you for your time!

https://youtu.be/r_-u_icW8WA

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks solid, Devon! Remember to keep your knees completely straight as you do your arch ups. Other than that it looks good!

Devon O'Neal

@Jeffrey Bittner Thanks! I will work on that for a few weeks and post another form check.

Devon O'Neal

Alright, I have been working on these for a couple more months and now it is time for another form check. I have been working on locking out the knees, so let me know what you think. Thanks for everything!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice execution and a nice range of movement. you're ok!

Devon O'Neal

@Alessandro MainenteThank you Alessandro! I greatly appreciate your guidance and all the time you spend evaluating my form checks!