This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE 2 mobility check

Started by Ronnicky Roy, March 23, 2018 · 6 Replies · 121 Views

Ronnicky Roy

1st set

2nd set

3rd set

4th set

5th set

 

I widened the grip on last two sets, due to feeling more like a triceps strength exercise but late epiphany I tested afterwards. Just focusing on keeping my head upright and chest out took the pressure off my triceps and felt a deep stretch in the front left delt/bicep tendon.

Alessandro Mainente

hi Ronnicky, some cm more of shoulder extension and you can move on if you have already mastered the PE2.

Ronnicky Roy

I wouldn't say mastered yet. Here's my line so far. 5th set

 

Little blooper lol

 

Mobility update. Inching closer 

 

Ronnicky Roy

Looks good to me, but for preliminary checks. Just heads up. I have metronome running in the background if you want to mute the vid before. Might be loud.

 

5th set of Pe2

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work.

Ronnicky Roy

Counts as mastery ? 

Ronnicky Roy

Bump