This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE4

Started by Martin Byrod, March 23, 2018 · 2 Replies · 61 Views

Martin Byrod

Hi

I just started on this but a little unsure if I'm doing it right. My lower back is not exactly glued to the floor, but close at least. What is the main thing I'm exercising here? Where should I get tired? Btw I did not have a suitable weighted bar so did it with dumbbells instead. Is that ok? Anyway I have ordered a 6lb bar.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Martin, the primary goal here is learning the bodyline and how to avoid lower back arc. Now if you are unable to hold the lower back on the ground you need to reduce the weight on your hands.

Adrian Theopold

Next time I would try the now nearly infamous Psaos realease

difference in terms of abdominal pressure I need in order to keep my back flat on the ground.