This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5

Started by Martin Byrod, March 23, 2018 · 6 Replies · 106 Views

Martin Byrod

Hey guys, is this good enough for mastery? Any feedback?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Martin, notice how your hips height changes from 18 seconds to 39 seconds. this means that the fatigue was too high that you were not able to hold the same bodyline. my suggestion also increases the lean. so hold the minimum of 5x6'' until you reach the required lean.

Martin Byrod

Ok thanks. Avoid piking the hips and lean more. Got it. I think I can do 5x30s like that. I'll give it a go and post a new form check soon.

Martin Byrod

Here is a new video where I try to incorporate the feedback. I try to keep the hips lower and lean more. I can see in the video though that my hips still come up a little bit after a while. I don't think it's fatigue though since I don't feel very tired at the end. I can keep working on maintaining a straighter body line.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Martin. Like you said, you begin to break your hip angle towards the end of your set. You are also losing some protraction. Keep working to improve these two things and your lean will get easier. You're headed in the right direction, keep it up!

Martin Byrod

Hi again, I have been practicing some more focusing on keeping a straight body line. Let me know what you think.

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid improvement, Martin! Your hips angle looks much better. As you get tired your start to lose some of your protraction. Keep up the great work!