Hey there! How does it look? To me it looks like perhaps I could straighten my legs a bit more. I can do 5x15 with this form.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Martin Byrod, March 23, 2018 · 3 Replies · 73 Views
Hey there! How does it look? To me it looks like perhaps I could straighten my legs a bit more. I can do 5x15 with this form.
HI Martin, the final compression is good BUT the movement begins from the feet, not from the knees, this means that the knees are not fully locked in the beginning. Also, every rep must begin with legs together.
Ok thanks for the input. Just to be 100% sure, do you mean that the movement SHOULD begin from the feet but mine doesn't or that my movement begins from the feet but it SHOULD NOT. I guess what you are saying is that I should have more straight legs and pointed toes throughout the movement? I thought I started with my legs together, but looking at the video I guess I could have them even more together.
I mean that your movement does not begin from the feet but from the knees. ALways straight legs, almost straight is bent.