This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN-PE2 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, March 22, 2018 · 1 Replies · 29 Views

Josh Shaw

I have a long history on this one, but I couldn't find my old form check post, so I'm starting a new one.  I first started this one almost a year and a half ago, but back issues and other injuries have caused me to take time off from this PE, take a step back to PE1, and build back up.  I've really taken my time on it this time around, spending at least 3-4 weeks on each step, and very slowly adding weight to the mobility (like +5 lbs every couple months).  I'm currently on step 6, and though I've been on step 9 in the past (though not quite at mastery quality), I feel like I'm back to about where I was in terms of range of motion on both the PE and the iM.  I'll still be working on this over the next 2-3 months, but I'd like some feedback.  Thanks in advance.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi JOsh, remember to keep the feet together before beginning every rep and a bit more of compression.