This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS for a beginner

Started by Yevgeny Lbov, March 22, 2018 · 2 Replies · 82 Views

Yevgeny Lbov

Hi,

I'm a returning user.

Haven't trained using the programs for quite a time.

Restarting almost from scratch.

The site has changed a lot since my previous straining.

Sorry if I'm repeating an old question:
At my recommended schedule I have Handstand on Friday.

This schedule includes HS for beginners and pHS for intermediates one after another. Should I do both or finish the HS course first which is Handstand 1, before I continue to pHS which is Handstand 2?

 

Thanks,

Yevgeny

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Yevgeny, welcome back on track.

I would say that you can pair hs 1 with pHS BUT there is a BUT...there will be a time when in order to progress further in the pHS work you need...the handstand. until this point, you can do both of them in the same session.

Yevgeny Lbov

Hi Alessandro.
Thanks a lot for the tips.