This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP 2/3 iM form checks

Started by Ronnicky Roy, March 19, 2018 · 6 Replies · 89 Views

Ronnicky Roy


I like how I grit my teeth while doing these. So attractive lol. ANYWAYS
This is the 5th set of both Forward/Backward Xiaopeng's back to back. Lifting weights at this time in my training. So i'm attacking shoulder mobility from Foundation pretty aggressively. 

Ronnicky Roy

Feel free to mute the video. Noticed a fan running in the background later in the vid

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Roy, well the tempo is good, notice that your resting shoulder is moving a bit down when the weight is above you. The only compensation you can do is spine rotation and not side flexion. try to fix it.

Ronnicky Roy

Curious. I may be forcing it, when looking up to check my hand positioning. Will play around with it today

Ronnicky Roy

I cleaned it up a bit, but I was doing the lateral bend at the start. Noticed it late, but shifted to twisting more on the end. I'll be milking these for a couple weeks till I knockout that bad habit.

 

Alessandro Mainente

This is nice for sure better than before. now try to make the movement more fluid.

Ronnicky Roy

Making them smooth and rotation was this morning's focus