Hi guys, I would like to do thoracic stretch in my flat, where I don't have ribstole. Is there any alternative?
Thanks, Pavel
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Pavel Votanek, March 17, 2018 · 1 Replies · 55 Views
Hi guys, I would like to do thoracic stretch in my flat, where I don't have ribstole. Is there any alternative?
Thanks, Pavel
Hi Pavel,
here’s a list of substitutes you may use to replace the stall bars.
TB/SE10-11: Band Work
You can attach the bands to: decks railing, around a pole, post or tree, under a dryer/washer/pool table leg or around a vehicles tire
TBS/SE12: Elevated Cat
Table, deck railing, stool, stairs, ballet bar.
TBS/SE15: Inverted Cat
To replace exercise ball: Edge of a couch or bed
To replace stahl bars: Parter spot, deck railing, weight hands (5-10lbs)
TBS/SE17, 19, 21: Elevated Bridge Variations
-Table, chair, deck railing, stairs, couch, countertop, mantle, etc.
TBS/SE23: Bridge Wall Walks
-Wall, tree, post, or fence.
I hope this helps, do you have any further questions?