Hey all,
This mob has been really tough for me. Wondering what the minimum for Mastery is? Video attached so I can gauge where I am and maybe learn any helpful cues.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Benjamin Nutt, March 14, 2018 · 4 Replies · 64 Views
Hey all,
This mob has been really tough for me. Wondering what the minimum for Mastery is? Video attached so I can gauge where I am and maybe learn any helpful cues.
Thanks!
Hi Benjamin, in your case the approach must be revisited.
One of the cue points on the course page is that the hands must be elevated at shoulders level, not below. So weight and grip must be adjusted in order to reach the required range of motion.
Just now, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Benjamin, in your case the approach must be revisited.
One of the cue points on the course page is that the hands must be elevated at shoulders level, not below. So weight and grip must be adjusted in order to reach the required range of motion.
Gotcha. That being said, if I can elevate to shoulder level with my hands spread far apart, at what point can I consider this "mastered" and move forward? 60s headstands are becoming far too easy!
Thanks, as always, for your help!
2 hours ago, Benjamin Nutt said:Gotcha. That being said, if I can elevate to shoulder level with my hands spread far apart, at what point can I consider this "mastered" and move forward? 60s headstands are becoming far too easy!
Thanks, as always, for your help!
If only that was the case! I've been there a while and still try to find ways to help the progress. Keep it up!
3 points:
-shoulders width;
-arms parallel to the floor;
-3-5 kg on the bar.