This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2 iM form check

Started by Anthony Del Balso, March 14, 2018 · 3 Replies · 48 Views

Anthony Del Balso

I think my form is good on this, and wanted to hear if this passes muster with other users. I thought my head was inline, but when I saw the video it shows my head is a bit tucked, more like in a hollow rock position...I can easily adjust for that now that I know it's the case.

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/ygZiKdKWsw8

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey Anthony,

Retracting and starting the lift with the shoulders will help you to get more extension and to keep your head neutral.  So, before lifting your hips, open your shoulders as much as you can and lift them from there!

Anthony Del Balso

Thanks Etienne

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Anthony,

Great suggestion from Etienne! As you get tired your hips drop slightly causing you to lose some PPT and your knees to drift in front of your feet. Keep working on maintaining your hip elevation throughout your set. Great job so far!