Hi folks - I'm now up to 5x 60 secs on these. Think I'm the right posture, but these form checks are convincing me I never quite knew what I thought I did ;-) Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Wade, March 12, 2018 · 3 Replies · 123 Views
Hi folks - I'm now up to 5x 60 secs on these. Think I'm the right posture, but these form checks are convincing me I never quite knew what I thought I did ;-) Thanks!
Just politely flagging this up... ;-) Any feedback appreciated.
Hey Matthew,
To me, everything's look fine, maybe just relax your neck. Tag a coach to get their feedbacks!
Hey Matthew,
Great suggestion from Etienne. In addition to his comment, I would add that your hip angle needs to open a little bit more. Aim for about 45 degrees. Great job so far!