This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/SE3: Tuck Planche form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, March 12, 2018 · 9 Replies · 192 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

And now it starts to get interesting!;)

Just started to work on tuck planche. Here's a video for a review!

What about my overall form? Should I lower/raise a bit my hips or is it ok?

Thanks in advance!

Alessandro

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work , nothing to say.

Alessandro Di Sanzo

@Alessandro Mainente in this video I show 1st (above) and 5th set (below) of tuck planche 5x30 routine.

 

 

How do you repute overall form, by your opinion is the last set sufficiently good to think to move on?

Thank you! Alessandro

 

Nick Murray

I'm glad that you're suffering at the end! These are almost as bad as RC/PE6. I think you can move on :) I still have 15 seconds to go :/

 

Jin Liu

hahaha, that look! Awesome work tho!

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid work, @Alessandro Di Sanzo!

Alessandro Mainente

Holding the same angles all the time is necessary. Build up the last set up to 35 seconds then move on.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
On 23/4/2018 at 11:06 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Holding the same angles all the time is necessary. Build up the last set up to 35 seconds then move on.

Here's un update! this is the last set done at 35 secs. 

Is It sufficient to move on?

Thanks again! 

Alessandro

Alessandro Mainente

HI Alessandro, welcome into the club of the famous 5x30'' mastery on tuck planche. move on.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Alessandro, welcome into the club of the famous 5x30'' mastery on tuck planche. move on.

I remember in the past before following GST I felt pain on my left forearm as I tried to get off from the hold position. Good to discover that now such pain doesn't exist at all!

Thank you!