I have been doing the HS1 for almost a year now. Everything was fine and I had been progressing until all of a sudden, I started having sharp left wrist pain with pressing exercises. It was quite painful to even do a pushup not to mention a handstand. Shortly after the pain started, I stopped all pressing exercises and iced my wrist regularly. That didn’t help much. I saw a PT for a couple of months and that was a waste of time. Now after almost four months of rest, the problem still exsits. Can anyone please help ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Wrist Pain
Started by Jamil Mortada, March 11, 2018 · 1 Replies · 41 Views
Hi Jamil,
I’m sorry to hear about your wrist pain. I have highly recommend to see a physio or other medical professional. Untik you’ve got an in person diagnosis, stay away from movements that are causing pain.
please let us know how it goes