Hey coaches!
This one is not an easy one, but as I practice, I feel it gets better. How does it look for you?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, March 10, 2018 · 3 Replies · 68 Views
Hey coaches!
This one is not an easy one, but as I practice, I feel it gets better. How does it look for you?
Nice work, Etienne! Keep reaching for your ankles at the top of your reps. Work on straightening your spine a bit more as well. Overall, it looks good. Awesome job!
56 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Etienne! Keep reaching for your ankles at the top of your reps. Work on straightening your spine a bit more as well. Overall, it looks good. Awesome job!
Thanks Jeffrey!
So my hands must reach the ankles level on every reps?
That's right, Etienne. Try to touch your feet on each rep. You're doing a great job so far, keep up the good work!