This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thrive Forum & Subtopics for Lessons

Started by Jennifer Marie, March 9, 2018 · 4 Replies · 94 Views

Jennifer Marie

Hi folks, regarding the individual subforums for individual Thrive lessons -- I've seen them before, but now I only have lesson one. I wanted to read the workout lesson #18. Is this a known or temporary glitch? Has it happened before?

Or have I been cut off from asking questions? :)

Also curious if anyone knows which coaches are assigned to the Thrive part of the forum? I've noticed questions going unanswered, and it's been more than a little frustrating.

On the other hand, I appreciate all the athlete feedback on questions. I really do. A lot.

But... I paid the high cost of Thrive because I thought we'd have coach support, like the physical GB lessons. It hasn't been worth the cost.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Almost no coach assistance in this forum. I sent them a support ticket complainig about that. I was also very frustated about that but decided to give up and accept it. I have 0 complaints about the course material, I may like more or less. But sometimes my questions were unanswered for 2 weeks and many doubts crossed my mind, questions that I gave up to ask. 

Unfortunately for me it s been the only GB course that it hasn t been worth the cost.

The coach it s suppose to be assigned to this forum is Jeff Serven. Sometimes other coaches answer some general questions, specially when some questions are unattended for a long time.

I hope not to be outcasted for writing this! :lol: I m in love with GST!

Cory Fair

Hi @Jennifer Marie and @Antonio Alías Montoya as well as anybody else frustrated with the experience on the Thrive forum. First, we want to apologize and we are working hard on bettering the experience and encourage you to continue asking questions as they will not be left unanswered going forward. 

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thanks for your answer @Cory Fair. 

Jennifer Marie

Thanks Cory!