This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE3

Started by Michaël Van den Berg, March 9, 2018 · 3 Replies · 51 Views

Michaël Van den Berg

Hi all, I moved on to SL/PE3 today and I shot this quick little video to get some pointers on correct form. One thing I noticed is that I seem to twist a bit in the end ROM (both up and down), which I did not feel when I did the exercise. It looks a bit wobbly but I'm sure I can tighten it up a bit. Fire away :)

PS sorry, my feet are not showing, I need to play around a bit more with my little smartphone tripod and its location to find the best angles (there's not a lot of room in my practice corner...)

 

Michaël Van den Berg

Anyone? I’m fairly sure I can complete mastery reps/sets with the form in my video but I assume it needs to be a bit cleaner/tighter. I’m just not sure how, so some feedback/cues would be helpful.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Michael,

Your form looks good. At the bottom of your reps make sure that your shoulder is directly over top of your hand. Other than that, it looks like your good to go. Nice job!

Michaël Van den Berg

Thanks, Jeffrey!

PS next time I'll try not to stare at my iPhone screen as intently as I did here... :blink::P