This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Exercises’ order

Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 9, 2018 · 2 Replies · 144 Views

Giulio Pizzini

For my upper body workout I’m on PE2 for RC and HBP and PE1 on sPL (my last PE1!).

It’s obvious that I won’t master HBP PE2 before I can master sPL PE1 so I was wondering if it made sense to invert their order and train sPL, RC, HBP in this order so I can better focus on the weak link so to speak.

Or is training sPL in fatigue day state required for mastery?

Étienne Lajeunesse
7 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:

For my upper body workout I’m on PE2 for RC and HBP and PE1 on sPL (my last PE1!).

It’s obvious that I won’t master HBP PE2 before I can master sPL PE1 so I was wondering if it made sense to invert their order and train sPL, RC, HBP in this order so I can better focus on the weak link so to speak.

Or is training sPL in fatigue day state required for mastery?

Hey Giulio,

By experience, in the beginning, from the hardest to the easiest, RC comes first then HBP and sPL.  Without saying to put RC first, you will probably soon realize how fast you will improve in sPL, compared to the other 2.  So, maybe keeping it this way would help you more than switching.

Just my two cents!

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Giulio,

I recommend keeping consistent with the order and training them in the order of the follow along videos. Later on, changing the exercise order can be a useful tool, but for now, I suggest you keep it as is. You want to be able to master an element no matter what comes before it, so don't worry that you're slightly fatigued when you get to HBP. Just do your best when you get there and mastery will come.