This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My beautiful new white walls

Started by Samin Ishtiaq, March 7, 2018 · 5 Replies · 179 Views

Samin Ishtiaq

My living room is newly painted a beautiful white colour. (It was white previously too, but had my feet marks at HS height: not many guests looked there to notice it.) 

How do you not harm the decor of your living room? Clean socks? HS on door instead? Put up a small poster that you can put your feet against? 

Obviously, this is very important ;-)

Keilani Gutierrez

i’m young and not a home owner, so i think my response is biased. dirty the walls :P jk!  in my room, i’ve practiced HS for quite a while (since H1 has been out) so I needed to paint the walls as well. after a while, I tried walking up less and less, practicing cast wall walks and chest to wall variations on a different area and focusing on kicking up. instead of having streaks where i’d walk my feet, there’d only be a small dent where my ankles would make contact. i’d wipe it every once in a while so it didn’t start looking gunky.

Jennifer Marie

Why you do free standing handstands of course!

Yeah, I'm not there yet either. I have marks on the walls from handstands, and also lower marks from the couch stretch at the end of the front split stretch series (toenail paint streaks!)

Mr Clean magic eraser really is magical. It gets both kinds of marks off the walls, and it cleans the dirty smudges off of the corners of cabinets that the cat most likes to rub against too.

Suzanna McGee

I just out cute beautiful stickers all over my dirt walls (butterflies, flowers, etc)   :-) makes me happy to look at them too… 

(you can see a few of them in the picture, but I have the wall full of stickers)

 

straddle handstand.JPG

Samin Ishtiaq

 

15 hours ago, Jennifer Marie said:

Why you do free standing handstands of course!

 

Of course, silly me, why didn't I think of that? :-)

13 hours ago, Suzanna McGee said:

I just out cute beautiful stickers all over my dirt walls (butterflies, flowers, etc)   :-) 

Hmm, not quite my style ;-)
Also, from your picture, the stickers don't look like they would cover all the scuff marks. (But great straddle!)

 

Suzanna McGee
4 hours ago, Samin Ishtiaq said:

Hmm, not quite my style ;-)
Also, from your picture, the stickers don't look like they would cover all the scuff marks. (But great straddle!)

I put more stickers on the new scuff marks  :-)