This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finishing Some Exercises - When to Move to Foundation 2?

Started by Christian Kunkel, March 7, 2018 · 1 Replies · 107 Views

Christian Kunkel

I have been working through Foundation 1 for a little over 4 months and have arrived at the situation where some exercises are maxed out while I continue to work on others. Should I continue to repeat the mastery levels of the completed exercises while I build up and complete the others? Or should I move on to Foundation 2 for some exercises while continuing on the others. I have not yet bought Foundation 2, so I'm not sure if that's even possible in terms of the videos or what the recommended progression logic would be. 

For example, I can successfully complete SL PE6 Level 9, but am not sure if it is best to continue to repeat it every workout until I finish the FL and MN progressions or move to Foundation 2 for SL while continuing to work on FL and MN. 

Thanks in advance, 

Christian

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Christian , well the exercises are not forced to be mastered simultaneously, you can still hold something in F1 while working something else on F2.