This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Perth F1 series meetup

Started by Jared Bolger, March 7, 2018 · 3 Replies · 170 Views

Jared Bolger

Hey is anyone in Perth up for some foundation 1 training together?

I've been training with GB for about a month or so now, and just wanted to share some sessions with some buddies and see it from others perspective.

"consistency is more important than intensity"  this is something I am trying to keep in mind to make positive progress without causing injury.

 

All the best,

Jared

 

 

Christian Unger

Hi Jared, I’m in Perth and would love to catchup if you are still keen. 

Christian.

Vanessa Hunt

Hi christian i train with another gymnastic bodies student in Osborne Park at the www.bodyweightgym.net check it out.

Vanessa

Nicholas Rubinich

Hey, I'm based in Subi.

I have only been doing Restore and Bands intermittently with many weeks of nothing in between.  I've only just resumed again and hope to commence F1 soon.

I thought that having an in-person training group in Perth to meet with either regularly or adhoc might help keep me motivated.

www.bodyweightgym.net no longer seems to be around.

Any suggestions welcomed!

Thanks a bunch.