Hello,
Just started this progression today and would like some feedback. How is it looking, please?
I didn't know which angle would be the best, so I filmed myself from multiple angles.
And here is iM:
Thanks a lot!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, March 7, 2018 · 8 Replies · 102 Views
Hello,
Just started this progression today and would like some feedback. How is it looking, please?
I didn't know which angle would be the best, so I filmed myself from multiple angles.
And here is iM:
Thanks a lot!
Nice work on the PE, Petra! On your iM your are dropping your leg towards to ground slightly as you bend your knees. Work on keeping your legs elevated throughout your set. Overall, it looks good. Keep up the great work!
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner! I'll work on that for sure!
So, I'm progressing quite nicely with these. I did 5x18s today and clicked "easy". Here is my last set. How is it looking?
And I am especially curious, wheather iM exercise looks any better than last time. I've scaled reps a bit to focus on keeping my legs elevated.
To be honest, this feels like strength exercise and planks are breathers inbetween. Major butt burns. :-)
Thanks.
Awesome job, Petra! Your iM looks much better.
Glad to hear that @Jeffrey Bittner. I'll make it to the mastery and report back... :-).
So, I've worked my way up to the mastery volume on this one. How does it look?
Thank you, Petra.
Nice work...you can move on.
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente. I'll give it another go on saturday and start with planche leans next week... Wohoa, serious progression:-).