Revisiting past exercises to make sure I truly mastered them. Here is my planche lean.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Chung, March 7, 2018 · 4 Replies · 79 Views
Revisiting past exercises to make sure I truly mastered them. Here is my planche lean.
Nice work, George! Your protraction looks good. As you get tired you start to pick up a small amount of pike in the hips. Keep working to increase your lean slightly. As you lean, try to avoid holding using your toes for support by keeping your feet relaxed.
15 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, George! Your protraction looks good. As you get tired you start to pick up a small amount of pike in the hips. Keep working to increase your lean slightly. As you lean, try to avoid holding using your toes for support by keeping your feet relaxed.
Yep, I can see my hollow body collapsing slightly. Will work on that.
Regarding feet, I am resting on the tops of my toes, should it be more the tops of my feet? Cheers!
Hi George,
Although the top of your toes are on the ground, it looks like you are using the your ankles to counteract your lean by pulling against the ground with your feet. Try to keep your feet and ankles completely relaxed.
agreed with Jeffrey. point those toes! don’t flex’em