This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Full body workout programming

Started by Ryan Walker, March 6, 2018 · 2 Replies · 187 Views

Ryan Walker

Foundations breaks Core and Upper Body in two separate categories. Each have three exercises and mobility.

I have been doing these movements together, but would prefer a full body workout each day. I’m not sure if the program’s intent is to do these exercises together or can I break them up as I see fit (ie. 1 core, 1 upper & leg)?

Cory Fair

Hi Ryan, you can absolutely do full body workouts with Core, Upper Body and Leg all in the same workout. Start with 2 or 3 days per week with at least one rest day in between. 

Antonio Alías Montoya

For me it s a minimum of 2 days between same workouts. I guess that depends on each one recovery. Find your spot.