This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE1 Mastery and Form Check

Started by Christopher Mair, March 5, 2018 · 3 Replies · 87 Views

Christopher Mair

Hi,

This is mt first form check and attempt at mastery for an element, exciting times! I'm not 100% sure about the protocol to be considered to achieve mastery? is there something special I have to click in my course section or do I simply get to 5x15 and 5x3. Try the reps and sets, get a form check and then if successful at the prevous 2 stages click the easy smiley to move on? or is there something else I have to do?

Could I please have a form check for the Strength and Mobility elements (Both in video posted).

Thanks :)

Chris

Video: 

Strength element: starts at 0.00

mobility element: starts at 0.52

Christopher Mair

HI all, I'm just wondering if someone had a chance to look over my form :)

Thanks

Chris

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Christopher,

Your form on your PE looks good. You're picking up a small amount of pike in your hips during your mobility exercise. Work on holding a stronger posterior pelvic tilt (PPT) before moving on. Once your iM looks good, simply click the 'Easy' smiley face and you will be advanced to the next progression.

Christopher Mair

Hi Jeffrey,

I'll be conscious of that on my next lower workout.

Thank you very much :)